You dream of kayaking on the isere the packraft allows you to do so!
Packraft on the Isère, a new outdoor activity!
Packraft gives an autonomous approach to sailing with a flexible choice of routes. With family and friends, it is an off-the-beaten track activity, giving you a real sense of adventure and excitement. (More info on the packraft in Bourg-saint-Maurice)
Who is the packraft initiation for? An outing that can be done with the family, or to get your bearings in independent navigation. The aim is to navigate quietly in a beautiful part of the river of levels I and II. The boats are single-seaters and it is also possible to go in a two-seater.
Description of the packraft descent:
After having equipped ourselves with our backpack containing our packraft, we start with a short hike in the middle of nature along the river, which will lead us to our launching place. Then the guide teaches us some useful gestures for our navigation: learning to go straight, to turn as well as to stop in the counter-currents.
We will have to manage our boat while remaining attentive to the advice of the guide. A quiet start where we will take our bearings and then...glide along some incredibly beautiful stretches of river!
Departures: 09:00 & 14:00
- All technical equipment is provided.
- Supervision by professional guides with a state diploma.
- Shuttles to the activity included.
- Hot and cold drinks are offered at the start.
To take with you
- Glasses clips (if glasses are mandatory).
- A bag for your personal belongings.
- Your enthusiasm!
- From 11 yearsold.
- Know how to swim 25m.
- No medical contraindications.
- Meeting point: at the base (215, Rue de l'Arbonne- 73700 Bourg-Saint-Maurice).